QuickBooks Credit Card Processing
Call us at 800-707-0940 x2 or email us to get started.
Integrating your merchant services inside your QuickBooks POS software will give you a complete solution for your business. Below are a couple of key features that will make running your business easier and more efficient.
Process credit and debit card sales automatically
Process transactions right in your QuickBooks Point of Sale software as you ring up sales. All you need is QuickBooks Point of Sale and a QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service Account. It’s the only credit and debit card processing service that lets you record and authorizes transactions in QuickBooks Point of Sale with a single swipe — no need to re-key data, saving you time and money with your bookkeeping!
- Easily ring up sales and accept credit & debit cards
- Help save time and reduce errors by only entering transactions once. Authorize, process and record sales in just one step, right in your Point of Sale or Cash Register Plus software.
- Easy to use and quick to learn. The payment is processed through screens that you and your employees already use
- Save money. No need to purchase a costly credit card terminal.
- Competitive rates with no long term contract or termination fee
Summary of Service for QuickBooks POS
Discount Fixed rate for Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Monthly Customer Service Fee
Monthly Minimum fee
No Set Up Fee
No Cancellation Fee
No Termination Fee
No Annual Fee
Beware of Hidden Costs!
Many processors might advertise the “lowest rates” but then load on extra costs — you could end up paying a lot more than you think. For example:
Some Common Hidden Costs
Early Termination Fee
Merchant Club Fee
Network Inquiry Fee
Equipment Maintenance Fee
Equipment Swap Fee
Account Update Fee
Address Verification Fee
QuickBooks Merchant Services have NONE of these costs!
Do you really want to trust your money on a processor who loads on all these extra costs?
Become one of Intuit’s 220,000 merchants who trust the small-
Have questions? Call us at 800-707-0940 x2 or email us!
Free App & Reader.
Download the free app from iPhone or Android app stores and your free card reader will arrive in 4-7 business days.
Get Started in Minutes.
Sign up from this website or the App. Answer a few easy questions and in minutes you will be able to accept cards!
Email & Text Custom Receipts.
Add your logo and contact information so your customers can remember you and maybe even refer you to their friends.
Works with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Save time by syncing your GoPayment transactions with the software you trust to manage your business.
Manage Multiple Users.
Every GoPayment account can have up to 50 users – making it the right option for all types of small businesses.
Get Your Money Fast.
Funds deposited within 2-3 days. Sign up with your bank account information OR have your funds deposited onto an Intuit GoPayment Prepaid Visa Card account.
Easily Manage Transactions.
Free access to Intuit Merchant Service Center, where you can process a transaction, reverse a transaction, add users, run reports and more.
Secure, Encrypted Payments.
Feel peace of mind knowing that the card reader is encrypted and the card data cannot be compromised as it is never saved on the device.
QuickBooks Merchant Accounts
QuickBooks POS Merchant Services Credit Card Processing
The All-In-One Retail Management and Credit Cards Payment Solution
- Process credit and debit cards, track inventory and customers in one step
- Works seamlessly with QuickBooks Point of Sale — saves time, reduces errors
- Low cost credit and debit card processing in QuickBooks POS
Features & Benefits
Simplify payments for you and your customers by doing it all in QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Ring up the sales total and take the payment right from QuickBooks Point of Sale — no more going back and forth to a terminal.
- 92% of QuickBooks POS Merchant Services Credit Card Processing users say they save time credit card accepting.
- Just one receipt for your customer with the sales and payment information.
- Sales and credit totals always match, so you won’t spend time resolving discrepancies between a separate terminal and QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- All your card sale data is in one place, making it easy to track sales, handle returns, and look up purchases.One company to call if you have questions about QuickBooks Point of Sale or payments.
Save money by eliminating common terminal fees
- No need to lease a credit card terminal or maintain a second phone line since everything you need is right inside the software.
- Use the optional card swiper (sold separately) to qualify for the lowest rate and save even more time and money on each transaction.
- Use Intuit’s PIN pad (sold separately) to take debit cards instead of credit cards processing and you can save up to 50% or more in fees on each transaction.
- Intuit rates are competitive and we’ll try to meet or beat your current credit card processor or credit card service provider rates.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Services
- Help increase sales with the gift card services that works with QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Choose from a selection of customizable pre-designed gift cards or use your logo to create your own.
QuickBooks Merchant Services Credit Card Processing
Easily process credit and debit cards directly from your PC in QuickBooks software
Improve financial accuracy — each transaction automatically records in QuickBooks
- Save money – reduce time spent on double data entry and fixing data entry errors
- Save money — no need to buy a terminal or extra software
Features & Benefits
- Eliminate double entry of credit card payment data into both a terminal and QuickBooks. Every card transaction automatically records in QuickBooks. Payment is applied to the invoice or sales receipt.
- Automatically reconcile credit card process fees in QuickBooks with your U.S. bank account.
- With the free Automatic Credit Card Billing feature, securely store card information and automatically process cards on date(s) you specify.
- Accept payments from remote locations such as trade shows. No need to wait to go back to the office to process payments. With Merchant Services Credit Card Center or the free Virtual Terminal Plus feature, process credit and debit card payment wherever there’s an Internet connection.
- Intuit Billing Solution for QuickBooks provides powerful invoicing features and allows customers to pay you online with a credit or debit card.
- No need to purchase additional software.
- No need to purchase a terminal.
- Use Intuit’s optional, inexpensive card reader so your transactions can qualify for a lower discount rate.
- No need to add an extra phone line to accept payments credit card.
- No cancellation or Payment Card Industry (PCI) fees and no contracts.
Get paid on the spot from your mobile phone
- Easily accept credit card payments from your mobile phone
- Improve cash flow by processing credit card on-the-go payments easily and quickly
- Never miss another sale
Features & Benefits
Fast & Easy
- Get paid on the spot.
- Process any major credit card.
- No need to purchase additional equipment.
- Get authorization in seconds — no need to write down card credit payment information or call into your back office.
- E-mail or text message clients electronic receipts directly from your phone.
- Access Intuit’s free Merchant Service Center 24/7/365 to view all your transactions and manage GoPayment users.
- Add up to 50 employees to a single GoPayment account at no extra cost by simply providing them a GoPayment user ID and a supported mobile phone.
- Simply key in card information directly into your phone or swipe cards with an optional secure Bluetooth card reader.
- Save time and increase bookkeeping accuracy by downloading GoPayment transactions into QuickBooks financial software.
- Credit card processing information is not stored in your phone — it’s like using a credit card terminal.
- Customers gain peace of mind because their cards never leave their sight.
- Use the optional Bluetooth card reader to ensure accurate data entry.
- Increase customer trust by safely transmitting customer payment information with GoPayment technology.
Intuit Check Solution for QuickBooks
Scan or key enter checks and eliminate almost all the time you spend depositing and accounting for check payments.
- Skip trips to the bank and start processing checks electronically
- Check Solution for QuickBooks captures the check information and matches it to invoices for you
- Set up payments on an ongoing basis with written authorization
Features & Benefits
Save Time Depositing Check Payments
- Scan up to 30 checks per minute using a high speed check scanner or use with any flat bed or sheet fed scanner.
- Send your check payment transaction to the bank electronically, anytime. Funds are usually available by the next business day.
- Eliminate time spent filling out deposit slips and trips to the bank.
- Take checks over the phone or obtain written authorization to process electronic check payments from your customers on an ongoing basis — key enter check information directly into QuickBooks (scanner not required).
Efficient Accounting of Checks
- Reduce data entry errors — Check Solution for QuickBooks automatically matches check payments to invoices.
- No more photocopying of checks needed — image of the check is captured and stored in QuickBooks when you scan.
- Check Solution for QuickBooks archives check and remittance information with QuickBooks transactions so you stay organized.
Minimize Time Spent Dealing with NSF Checks
- Verification service provides you with confidence in check acceptance by reducing bad checks.